Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Happy Birthday, Harriet!

We have another girl in our family!  We have chosen to sponsor Harriet from Uganda.  She turns 12 tomorrow, the 5th.  Happy Birthday, Harriet!  We are sponsoring her through AMG- the agency that Ken and Madie went to Africa with last year.   They were able to see first hand how sponsoring benefits the kids.  Not only does sponsoring help with school, clothes, and food,  it reaches these kids and shares the gospel of Jesus Christ.  If you would be interested in sponsoring a child for less than $30 a month, please let me know and we'll get the information to you.  Another great aspect is that when Madie returns to Uganda, AMG will do everything they can do for Madie to meet with Harriet.

Last week Madie and I were in Target.  I love Target and their clearance racks!!  I haven't been in the girls' section since my girls grew out of those sizes.  But for some reason I walked through that department and went to the clearance racks.  We found several tops for Harriet. The prices ranged from $1.48 - $2.98.  We had fun and look forward to giving these to Harriet.  Take a look.



No comments: